Discover Adiphene – The Most Powerful Diet Pill?
Adiphene™ is one of the newly released weight loss supplement in the early 2013. It has been marketed as a safe weight-loss pill and going by the numbers so far, it is clear that this pill has certainly become very popular. There are also no reported side effects of using Adiphene, further increasing the supplement’s popularity. If the online reviews are anything to go by, Adiphene is an effective weight-loss option.
It is impossible Not to lose weight with Adiphene!
Most of the diet pills available on the market normally contains few ingredients only. But Adiphene contains 12 powerful ingredients which works one or other way making it fail proof. It works as a appetite controller, a fat binder, a energy booster, a fat metabolizer and a thermogenic booster.
One of the greatest challenges people face when they attempt to lose weight is maintaining an effective balance between eating less and burning fat. If actually shown to be effective, there could be great potential for Adipheni to provide a lasting solution for those who are struggling with yoyo diets and inconsistent weight loss.
Benefits of Adiphene – as claimed by the manufacturer
There are also a good number of reported benefit. When taken on a regular basis, the pills are known to;
- Reduce appetite : so you eat less
- Reduce body’s fat absorption : meaning your body stores lower fat from food you eat
- Work as fat inhibitor: prevents body from absorbing fat
- Stimulate body’s metabolism : hence your body burns more calories during resting time
- Help you Feel more energetic : means reduced food intake
- Increase energy levels in the body
In order to understand how Adiphene works as a diet supplement, we must first examine what it is. In the manufacturer’s own words, Adiphen is a“multi approach fat loss supplement”. Most diet pills fall into one of several categories; a fat binder, an appetite suppressant, a fat burner and so on. No other supplement in the market contains as many ingredients as Adiphen; That is the reason it falls in its own unique category that has not been seen before in a diet supplement!
The five stimulants include:
- Bitter orange which was shown in a 2002 Journal of Medicine study to be the best possible thermogenic substitute for the ingredient ephedra. After the ban of ephedra by the Food and Drug administration, many people turned to bitter orange as a replacement for the potent diet and weight loss ingredient. In addition, a government agency that is highly regarded approved bitter orange as a way to suppress appetite.[ More info ]
- Chromium picolinate is an ingredient shown to increase the efficiency of insulin, which is instrumental in determining how much fat is stored in the body. Chromium is believed to stimulate the activity of insulin, which speeds the breakdown of glucose and fat. Research has suggested chromium works by increasing the sensitivity of the body’s insulin receptors. Most foods consumed in high levels in the American diet are devoid of Chromium, because it is removed during processing. [Explained in detail]
- Guarana Extract comes from a small bean found primarily in South America. The seeds of Guarana are rich in caffeine, which means the extract of this plant has an impact on metabolic rates. It is also valuable as an appetite suppressant and enhances physical and mental performance. Similarly to caffeine, Guarana is valuable as a weight loss aid because it stimulates certain hormones from the adrenal glands that force the body to burn more stored fat. In addition to fat-fighting capabilities, the extract of this exotic plant also increases mental alertness and energy levels, fights fatigue and increases stamina. Guarana is absorbed more slowly than traditional types of caffeine, so the energy levels from this ingredient can be sustained over a longer period of time.[ Read more ]
- Ginseng panax root extract 10% is an herb that is believed to have an effect on carbohydrate metabolism, which means it can potentially aid in the management of blood sugar levels. It was reported in the Phytotherapy Research Journal that an ingredient found in ginseng has an ability to inhibit differentiation in the cells that store fat as energy. [Read the review]
- Cacao extract is known to inhibit fat storage and increase the metabolism of fat. A recently released study in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry discovered that properties of cocoa could potentially inhibit the digestion of fats and carbohydrates. [Complete study]
The two thermogenic ingredients are:
- Cinnamon extract which has been shown in a number of studies to reduce insulin resistance and blood glucose levels sustained during fasting. Both of these are associated with abdominal fat. Cinnamon has also been proven to lower the glycemic effect of a meal, which means that the foods consumed during a meal will be absorbed more slowly, preventing a spike in blood sugar levels. [read more for proof]
- Cayenne capsicum 40M HU/G is a highly concentrated substance that allows the active ingredients in Adiphene to be taken to the places in the body where they’re needed in order to produce results. Capsicum is a spice found in hot chilies, which aids in the burning of fat, because the heat from the chilies forces the body to work hard to cool itself down, burning calories in the process. Cayenne has also been shown to increase a body’s core temperature, which can lead to the burning of nearly 300 extra calories per day. [read the reviews]
The appetite controller in Adiphene are:
- Glucomannan is an appetite suppressant, which works by absorbing water and increasing in size, which fills the stomach to give a feeling of fullness. [clinical evidence]
The Fat Binder
- Chitosan extract is a fat binder that grabs fats located in the stomach, and carries them through the digestive system so they are eliminated by the body, instead of being absorbed. [see details]
The Fat Metabolizers
Side Effects, Precautions and Safety Information
- It has no known side effects. However, if you have serious cardiovascular diseases like high BP, breathing problem you should consult a Doctor before using it. It is a precautionary for any stimulants.
- Some people may experience Gastrointestinal problem due to Glucomannan. But it can be easily avoided by drinking plenty of fresh and clean water.
- Weight loss supplements are not advisable for pregnant and nursing (mainly breast feeding) women. So please consult your Physician before use.
- Adiphene is not a substitute for good diet and exercise.
- It contains animal subtract. So if you are a strict Vegan, this is not for you.
- Not suitable for children. Encourage outdoor activity and better eating habits to your child.
Buy 3 and get 1 Free Offer >>> Click here to Buy Adiphene Now
Real Customers Feedback
Since it is a new product on to the shelves there aren’t too many testimonials or success stories available. And RDK Pharma, the manufacturer of this diet pill is not known for selling with deceptive marketing practices (like, using fitness model’s before and after picture, fake free trial offer or making claims which sounds too good to be true)
However, I’m glad to show you results by few success results from real customers. Please note however that, these results are not typical; individual results would always vary depending on your diet and current lifestyle.
I wanted to lose a stone (14 pounds) ready for my holiday and I ordered your pills 5 weeks ago. It’s another 4 weeks till the holiday and I have lost almost 9 pounds as I write this. I’m going to need smaller trunks. LOL Jason N.
After trying a few other fairly well known ‘fat busters’, I haven’t been that impressed. Your product is working excellently for me. I do eat well, but I did before taking Adiphene so I know it’s your stuff that’s helped me to drop 9 pounds in the last 3 and a half weeks.They don’t upset my stomach either, like one of the other brands did. Daniel P.
I had remembered something I saw on TV about peppers and weight loss. When I saw your site it made sense to use them in slimming pills, so I ordered. Early days, but I am 16 pounds lighter after 9 weeks. I’m slimmer and I feel great. Going to try and reach 126 pounds, which is what I was before the kids, then I’ll cut back. 8 pounds to go! Vivien B
As a mother of 3 and a very busy wife, I’m finding Adiphene really useful. I haven’t really got the time for exercise or preparing a special diet, so the fact I have lost 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks is fantastic. More!Linda T.
Best Practice and Usage Instruction
Each bottle contains 60 tablets, so it is one month supply if you take recommended dosage. For maximum results and greater effectiveness you are advised to take one capsule with 8oz water 20 minutes before breakfast and one capsule with 8oz water 20 minutes before lunch.For optimum result Adipheno should be used for 3 months.
Currently it is only available on the official website. You can buy 3 months supply at discounted price. When you order 3 bottles you get 1 for free.